10 facts about me; now pay attention there will be a test at the end…
- Born in Nottingham but now live in Leicester
- Have an amazing partner Tânia, 2 beautiful daughters, Simone & Mia, 2 cats and a fish.
- Fondness for proper beer and nice whiskies
- A good English Fried Breakfast is a cure for anything!
- Photographed my first wedding at 21 and gone on to photograph over 200!
- Have named every car I’ve owned and still wonder how my first car is doing…
- Take landscape photographs as a hobby
- Like anything to do with space and flying in general
- Loves travelling
- Wonders how many people have got this far!
A few things my clients have said about me…
“Mary Poppins with a camera, if you needed it Chris had it or found it for you!”
“He was more than a photographer, he was so helpful on the day. If we needed something Chris had it”
“He was so helpful on the day, friendly and professional”
“We had a truly magical day! You went beyond a photographer role, helping with my dress, flowers, cravats. You were a massive help and such a massive contribution to our day.”
I like to get involved and enjoy the celebration of the day! As part of the party I can blend in and you and your guests can relax more! This means I can get more candid photos and capture the true story of your wedding day, not just a series of posed portraits!
Well that is enough about me, I want to know about you…get in contact and we can arrange a time to grab a coffee/tea and have a proper chat about your plans!